Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab Pre-Installed VR, PC, Mac OSX, Roms, Emulators Latest Erotic Games DLC’s and Updates.
Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman Highly Compressed Switch NSP Game Download
Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman ROM download is available to play for Nintendo Switch NSP. This game is the US English version at CompressedLab.com exclusively. Download Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman rom and use it with an emulator. Play online Nintendo game on desktop PC, mobile, and tablets in maximum quality. If you enjoy this free PKG on Emulator games.
Download All NSP ROM/ISOs Highly Compressed NSP Games and Nintendo Switch Emulator Other Switch NSP Emulators.
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Android, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Linux, MORE
Original author: Hexage
Mode: Single-player video game
Genres: Action role-playing game, Fighting game, Indie game
Initial release date: 9 September 2013
Reaper: Tale of a Pale Swordsman is an action-adventure game developed by Hexage and published by Nicalis for the Nintendo Switch. The game features a unique art style and a deep, immersive story that follows the journey of the Pale Swordsman, a mysterious figure who travels through a dark and dangerous world in search of redemption.
The gameplay in Reaper is a blend of action and RPG elements, with players taking control of the Pale Swordsman as he battles his way through hordes of enemies and completes quests to progress the story. The game features a wide variety of enemies, including skeletons, demons, and other supernatural creatures, each with their own unique abilities and attack patterns.
The combat in Reaper is fast-paced and challenging, with players having to time their attacks and dodge incoming attacks from enemies. The Pale Swordsman has a variety of weapons and abilities at his disposal, including swords, axes, and magic spells, which can be upgraded and customized as players progress through the game.
The game also features a unique Karma system, where the player’s actions and decisions throughout the game affect the story and the world around them. Depending on the player’s choices, different outcomes and endings are possible, adding replayability to the game.
In addition to the main story campaign, Reaper also features a variety of side quests and challenges that players can complete for rewards and experience. These side quests offer a fun way to explore the game’s world and deepen the player’s understanding of the story and characters.
Switch NSP Game Install Guide:
NOTE: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF YUZU EMULATOR FROM SOME GAMES YOU MAY NEED RYUJINX EMULATOR
- First you will need YUZU Emulator. Download it from either Yuzu emulator official site. Open it in WinRar, 7ZIP idk and then move the contents in a folder and open the yuzu.exe.
- There click Emulation -> Configure -> System -> Profile Then press on Add and make a new profile, then close yuzu
Inside of yuzu click File -> Open yuzu folder. This will open the yuzu configuration folder inside of explorer.
- Create a folder called “keys” and copy the key you got from here and paste it in the folder.
- For settings open yuzu up Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics, Select OpenGL and set it to Vulkan or OpenGL. (Vulkan seems to be a bit bad atm) Then go to Controls and press Single Player and set it to custom
- Then Press Configure and set Player 1 to Pro Controller if you have a controller/keyboard and to Joycons if Joycons. Press Configure and press the exact buttons on your controller After you’re done press Okay and continue to the next step.
- Download any ROM you want from Compressed Lab. After you got your File (can be .xci or .nsp) create a folder somewhere on your PC and in that folder create another folder for your game.
- After that double-click into yuzu and select the folder you put your game folder in.
- Lastly double click on the game and enjoy it.
Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman Switch NSP ROMS Highly Compressed
Game ROM File
Game Title: Reaper Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Size: 49.8 MB
Download Game: [ DOWNLOAD ]