Koloro Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab Pre-Installed VR, PC, Mac OSX, Roms, Emulators Latest Erotic Games DLC’s and Updates.
Koloro Highly Compressed Switch NSP Game Download
Koloro ROM download is available to play for Nintendo Switch NSP. This game is the US English version at CompressedLab.com exclusively. Download Koloro rom and use it with an emulator. Play online Nintendo game on desktop PC, mobile, and tablets in maximum quality. If you enjoy this free PKG on Emulator games.
Download All NSP ROM/ISOs Highly Compressed NSP Games and Nintendo Switch Emulator Other Switch NSP Emulators.
Developers: Sköll Studio, QubicGames
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, Mac operating systems
Publishers: Sköll Studio, QubicGames, Light Maze S.A.S
Initial release date: 18 May 2018
Genres: Platform game, Puzzle Video Game, Indie game
Koloro Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab With so many titles on eShop – from tiny mobile curios to triple-A epics – being ‘good’ simply isn’t be good enough anymore; you need something unique or dazzling to stand out in the crowd. Set in the subconscious dreamworld of a young girl named Kora, Koloro is a one-button (or touch) puzzle-platformer. Morphed into a squidgy cube by her imaginary companion, Boo, you guide Kora through hazardous, single-screen levels, wall-jumping towards an exit while seeking her lost sister, Lora.
Switch NSP Game Install Guide:
NOTE: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF YUZU EMULATOR FROM SOME GAMES YOU MAY NEED RYUJINX EMULATOR
- First you will need YUZU Emulator. Download it from either Yuzu emulator official site. Open it in WinRar, 7ZIP idk and then move the contents in a folder and open the yuzu.exe.
- There click Emulation -> Configure -> System -> Profile Then press on Add and make a new profile, then close yuzu
Inside of yuzu click File -> Open yuzu folder. This will open the yuzu configuration folder inside of explorer.
- Create a folder called “keys” and copy the key you got from here and paste it in the folder.
- For settings open yuzu up Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics, Select OpenGL and set it to Vulkan or OpenGL. (Vulkan seems to be a bit bad atm) Then go to Controls and press Single Player and set it to custom
- Then Press Configure and set Player 1 to Pro Controller if you have a controller/keyboard and to Joycons if Joycons. Press Configure and press the exact buttons on your controller After you’re done press Okay and continue to the next step.
- Download any ROM you want from Compressed Lab. After you got your File (can be .xci or .nsp) create a folder somewhere on your PC and in that folder create another folder for your game.
- After that double-click into yuzu and select the folder you put your game folder in.
- Lastly double click on the game and enjoy it.
Koloro Switch NSP ROMS Highly Compressed
Game ROM File
Game Title: Koloro
Size: 1.3 GB
Download Game: [ DOWNLOAD ]