Jitsu Squad Highly Compressed Switch NSP Game Download
Jitsu Squad ROM download is available to play for Nintendo Switch NSP. This game is the US English version at CompressedLab.com exclusively. Download Jitsu Squad rom and use it with an emulator. Play online Nintendo game on desktop PC, mobile, and tablets in maximum quality. If you enjoy this free PKG on Emulator games. Jitsu Squad Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab Pre-Installed VR, PC, Mac OSX, Roms, Emulators Latest Erotic Games DLC’s and Updates.
Download All NSP ROM/ISOs Highly Compressed NSP Games and Nintendo Switch Emulator Other Switch NSP Emulators.
Initial release date: 29 March 2022
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and Series S
Developer: Tanuki Creative Studio
Genres: Fighting game, Indie game
Publishers: Tanuki Creative Studio, United Games Entertainment GmbH
Jitsu Squad Switch NSP Free Download Romslab Jitsu Squad is a beat ’em up heavily inspired by ’90s classics like belt-scroller Final Fight and fighter Marvel vs. Capcom. You control the titular squad as they seek to stop the evil demon Origami from getting his hands on the Kusanagi Stone, a legendary MacGuffin which grants godly powers to anyone who can attain it. After a successful Kickstarter in early 2021 and a Steam release in March this year, Dutch indie team Tanuki Creative Studio’s exhilarating debut has come to Switch with an adequate conversion that could use some touching up.
Switch NSP Game Install Guide:
NOTE: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF YUZU EMULATOR FROM SOME GAMES YOU MAY NEED RYUJINX EMULATOR
- First you will need YUZU Emulator. Download it from either Yuzu emulator official site. Open it in WinRar, 7ZIP idk and then move the contents in a folder and open the yuzu.exe.
- There click Emulation -> Configure -> System -> Profile Then press on Add and make a new profile, then close yuzu
Inside of yuzu click File -> Open yuzu folder. This will open the yuzu configuration folder inside of explorer.
- Create a folder called “keys” and copy the key you got from here and paste it in the folder.
- For settings open yuzu up Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics, Select OpenGL and set it to Vulkan or OpenGL. (Vulkan seems to be a bit bad atm) Then go to Controls and press Single Player and set it to custom
- Then Press Configure and set Player 1 to Pro Controller if you have a controller/keyboard and to Joycons if Joycons. Press Configure and press the exact buttons on your controller After you’re done press Okay and continue to the next step.
- Download any ROM you want from Compressed Lab. After you got your File (can be .xci or .nsp) create a folder somewhere on your PC and in that folder create another folder for your game.
- After that double-click into yuzu and select the folder you put your game folder in.
- Lastly double click on the game and enjoy it.
Jitsu Squad Switch NSP ROMS Highly Compressed
Game ROM File
Game Title: Jitsu Squad
Size: 1.1 GB
Download Game: [ DOWNLOAD ]