Crossing Souls Highly Compressed Switch NSP Game Download
Crossing Souls ROM download is available to play for Nintendo Switch NSP. This game is the US English version at CompressedLab.com exclusively. Download Crossing Souls rom and use it with an emulator. Play online Nintendo game on desktop PC, mobile, and tablets in maximum quality. If you enjoy this free PKG on Emulator games. Crossing Souls Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab Pre-Installed VR, PC, Mac OSX, Roms, Emulators Latest Erotic Games DLC’s and Updates.
Download All NSP ROM/ISOs Highly Compressed NSP Games and Nintendo Switch Emulator Other Switch NSP Emulators.
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, Mac operating systems, PlayStation Vita
Composers: Timecop1983, Chris Köbke
Mode: Single-player video game
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Genres: Indie game, Action-adventure game, Fighting game, Action role-playing game, Adventure
Crossing Souls Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab The 1980s! It’s been 29 years since they ended and we still cannot escape them. The pop-culture power of this weird decade is such that even today we mine its essence for influence and storytelling. Honestly, this humble writer is just about to tap out on this flavour of nostalgia. The next ‘Simon’ toy we see is going straight out the window The Kickstarted debut release from Sevilla developer Fourattic and published by Devolver Digital, Crossing Souls is, among many things, the latest contender for the apparently coveted ‘maximum ’80s’ crown. Fortunately, Fourattic built this pastiche of pop culture on top of a solid.
Crossing Souls is built-up around a large, open world, in which the player is set to explore and eventually discover new areas and find clues for their current task from an orthogonal point of view. These tasks are bound to puzzles, which are solved in different ways. One of these ways is dying, meaning that the player switches into the world of the dead using the Duat Stone. The world of the dead gives the player new passages and the ability to interact with the spirits of the dead. Both, dead and alive, will deliver tips and tasks to aid the player in their mission.
Another way puzzles are solved is fighting, in which the player gets involved in a combat situation, having to defeat one or multiple enemies to proceed through a guarded passage or acquire a relevant item. Lastly, the player will encounter logic puzzles, which can go from simply pushing an object to figuring out complex switch mechanisms and breaking codes.
Each of the five characters has different abilities and weapons, giving the player the task to switch between them and use their specifications to be able to continue or to complete a certain action. At the end of an level, a boss or major personality of the dead will appear, either fighting or guiding the player. In-between levels, the player watches cutscenes designed specifically to look like a TV show from the 1980s, the time in which the game is set.
Switch NSP Game Install Guide:
NOTE: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF YUZU EMULATOR FROM SOME GAMES YOU MAY NEED RYUJINX EMULATOR
- First you will need YUZU Emulator. Download it from either Yuzu emulator official site. Open it in WinRar, 7ZIP idk and then move the contents in a folder and open the yuzu.exe.
- There click Emulation -> Configure -> System -> Profile Then press on Add and make a new profile, then close yuzu
Inside of yuzu click File -> Open yuzu folder. This will open the yuzu configuration folder inside of explorer.
- Create a folder called “keys” and copy the key you got from here and paste it in the folder.
- For settings open yuzu up Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics, Select OpenGL and set it to Vulkan or OpenGL. (Vulkan seems to be a bit bad atm) Then go to Controls and press Single Player and set it to custom
- Then Press Configure and set Player 1 to Pro Controller if you have a controller/keyboard and to Joycons if Joycons. Press Configure and press the exact buttons on your controller After you’re done press Okay and continue to the next step.
- Download any ROM you want from Compressed Lab. After you got your File (can be .xci or .nsp) create a folder somewhere on your PC and in that folder create another folder for your game.
- After that double-click into yuzu and select the folder you put your game folder in.
- Lastly double click on the game and enjoy it.
Crossing Souls Switch NSP ROMS Highly Compressed
Game ROM File
Game Title: Crossing Souls
Size: 3.1 GB
Download Game: [ DOWNLOAD ]