Initial release date: 13 September 2007
Platforms: PlayStation Portable, Microsoft Windows
Composer: Takeharu Ishimoto
Developers: Square Enix, Tose
Awards: GameSpot Award for Best PSP Game
Designers: Tetsuya Nomura, Yoshinori Kitase, Takeharu Ishimoto, Kazushige Nojima, Hajime Tabata
Mode: Single-player video game
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Switch NSP ROM Free Download is available to play for Nintendo Switch NSP. This game is the US English version at CompressedLab.com exclusively. Download Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII rom and use it with an emulator. Play online Nintendo game on desktop PC, mobile, and tablets in maximum quality. If you enjoy this free PKG on Emulator games. Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Switch NSP Free Download CompressedLab Pre-Installed VR, PC, Mac OSX, Roms, Emulators Latest Erotic Games DLC’s and Updates.
Download All NSP ROM/ISOs Highly Compressed NSP Games and Nintendo Switch Emulator Other Switch NSP Emulators.
CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION Switch NSP Free Download Romslab In Crisis Core Reunion, you play as Zack Fair, a Soldier member who’s hungry to prove himself within the Shinra Corporation’s military ranks. His missions inadvertently embroil him in a massive conspiracy that involves Shinra’s upper echelon, the Soldier program, and some horrific perversions of science. It all sounds good in summary, but Crisis Core had a goofy story back on the PSP, and that carries over to Crisis Core Reunion. The plot is essentially a fan fiction-quality retread of Final Fantasy VII’s core backstory, but with vastly less interesting characters. Dialogue is cheesy and oftentimes nonsensical. The villains are particularly grating.
Crisis Core is an action role-playing game in which the player controls Zack Fair. The player moves Zack through and between open areas, allowing him to talk with non-player characters, interact with the environment, and engage monsters in battle. At save points, the player may opt to take one of the available side missions, and if so, Zack is moved to a special area to complete the mission, which usually involves defeating one or more monsters. If the mission is successfully completed, the player is rewarded with beneficial items, and often new missions become available. Whether the player is successful in the side mission or not, upon completion, Zack is returned to the save point in the main game.
Materia is gained throughout the game through exploration, as rewards from side missions, as spoils of battle, or from shops. Materia can be fused together to make more powerful versions with improved bonuses; for example, fusing an attack Materia with an elemental magic Materia can create a new attack skill Materia that inflicts elemental magic damage in addition to physical damage. Special items collected in the game can also be used in Materia fusion to further increase the Materia’s power.
Crisis Core uses a slot machine-like mechanic to affect the combat system. The “Digital Mind Wave” (DMW) features two sets of three spinning wheels; one set with numbers one through seven, and another with pictures of characters that Zack befriends during the game. The DMW automatically spins as long as Zack has at least 10 “Soldier Points”, which are awarded to the player by defeating foes. If the DMW stops with the same three pictures lined up, Zack will then perform an appropriate Limit Break attack that can greatly harm an enemy or significantly heal Zack. Additionally, in this case, if the number slots give two or more of the same number, the Materia in that slot will power up.
Switch NSP Game Install Guide:
NOTE: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF YUZU EMULATOR FROM SOME GAMES YOU MAY NEED RYUJINX EMULATOR
- First you will need YUZU Emulator. Download it from either Yuzu emulator official site. Open it in WinRar, 7ZIP idk and then move the contents in a folder and open the yuzu.exe.
- There click Emulation -> Configure -> System -> Profile Then press on Add and make a new profile, then close yuzu
Inside of yuzu click File -> Open yuzu folder. This will open the yuzu configuration folder inside of explorer.
- Create a folder called “keys” and copy the key you got from here and paste it in the folder.
- For settings open yuzu up Emulation -> Configure -> Graphics, Select OpenGL and set it to Vulkan or OpenGL. (Vulkan seems to be a bit bad atm) Then go to Controls and press Single Player and set it to custom
- Then Press Configure and set Player 1 to Pro Controller if you have a controller/keyboard and to Joycons if Joycons. Press Configure and press the exact buttons on your controller After you’re done press Okay and continue to the next step.
- Download any ROM you want from Compressed Lab. After you got your File (can be .xci or .nsp) create a folder somewhere on your PC and in that folder create another folder for your game.
- After that double-click into yuzu and select the folder you put your game folder in.
- Lastly double click on the game and enjoy it.
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Highly Compressed
Game ROM File
Game Title: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
Size: 14.0 GB
Download Game: [ DOWNLOAD ]